Dining Time

nancyjwll

I will be sailing with RCL on the Oasis of the Seas in February.  This is our 9th cruise but first with RCL.  Has anyway that sailed on this ship had difficulty scheduling a dining time. When I booked I was told the early dining and late dining were closed. We booked in February 2016.  I have called back every month trying to select the early dining option but am told each time the window is closed and each time I am given a different reason.  I even tried My Time Dining but the schedule for this has not been uploaded yet. Any help or information would be appreciated.

Ask to be put on a waitlist.

If the waitlist does not come through, on embarkation day, go to the MDR and speak to the head waiter on duty during the day and ask to have your dining option changed. One way or the other, shouldn't be a problem.

I have the same problem.. Booked a cruise for Oasis last November (on board Freedom) for this December and was told only my time was available.  I called a couple months ago and was able to get the 8:30.  I was going to try again to get the 6:30.  My wife likes sitting with the same people every night.  If it was me, I'd do most in the windjammer.

• 2 weeks later...

MTD schedule usually comes out 90 days out but could be earlier
Definitely keep calling but most important is call right after final payment is due

Those people that don't pay final, their dining time goes back into inventory

If you booked with a TA, they have access to a Dining line person as well!

sometimes that helps too!  good luck -

But again like Matt said you can go to the dining person once on the ship

and ask about moving your dining time if needed