Did they pull Freedom 7/2?

20 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I cannot see this sailing on Royal's website anymore.  Anyone know what might have happened to it?

Good catch. I highly doubt it sold out. I think cruise lines are kind of backed against a corner right now... while the restart plans are great, all these other laws around mandating vaccines, banning vaccine information etc is just going to create more of a mess. At this point, I will be surprised to see any cruises sail from the US this summer. if they do, hooray!

I was one of those on Navigator departing August 13th and switched over to Freedom.  It still shows on my cruises when I logon to Royal Caribbean.  It could be possible that they are waiting until all the passengers are switched over and to see if any passengers opted to cancel the cruise for capacity purposes,  

Now all Freedom sailings are gone, except for the July 5th sailing, until the August 23 sailing.

7/2 went away about 5 hours ago.

7/9, 7/12, 7/16, 7/19 went away about 3 hours ago.

7/26, 7/30, 8/2, 8/6, 8/9, 8/13, 8/16, 8/20 went away about an hour ago.

There's also some activity with Odyssey sailings being removed over the last 2 to 4 hours.