Ship Capacity-Post Pandemic

9 minutes ago, LovetoCruise87 said:

I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this question. Has RC stated anything concerning if the ships will be 50% capacity, 75% or 100%?. Not including the test cruises. 

I do not believe they have officially, but they’ve definitely hinted to a 50% max on Adventure. 

7 minutes ago, LovetoCruise87 said:

We will be on Allure Aug 22. 50% would be great!! Not sure if they would go that low on an Oasis class ship

I recall RC saying at some point during the Pandemic that the break even point was lower on the newer ships - so financially, I would think it’s certainly possible. 

20 minutes ago, Josh C said:

I recall RC saying at some point during the Pandemic that the break even point was lower on the newer ships - so financially, I would think it’s certainly possible

We would love that. It would be great to be on Allure when she is not at full capacity. Usually don't notice all the people aboard when she is at full capacity anyway.

Although reduced capacity wasn't expressly written, based on Covid protocols, it was assumed. Given that Fain doesn't expect to meet the 95% vacc threshold, I think 50-75% is probably true, at least until the CSO expires. So I would guess at least until mid Nov. IMHO I doubt any ships will be close to capacity until 2022. There is/will be a small amount of fear in cruising, not to mention that inflation has everything way more expensive. I sail on Allure Oct 31st, I don't expect the ship to be at no more than 80-85% capacity.

2 hours ago, LovetoCruise87 said:

We will be on Allure Aug 22. 50% would be great!! Not sure if they would go that low on an Oasis class ship

Can confirm reduced capacity on Allure is an awesome experience. We went on a hurricane affected cruise (delayed by a few days) and lots of folks took the refund route while we went the OBC and FCC route and enjoyed an uncrowded ship.

27 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Can confirm reduced capacity on Allure is an awesome experience. We went on a hurricane affected cruise (delayed by a few days) and lots of folks took the refund route while we went the OBC and FCC route and enjoyed an uncrowded ship

Looking forward to reduced capacity!

39 minutes ago, icf75 said:

Assuming the ship was fully booked how will they offload people? Also if its 50% I may aswell cancel the key!

Ive noticed its not for sale anymore?

I just saw that it is no longer available to book. Our Allure Aug 22 cruise was a reschedule from our Harmony cruise that was canceled last Thanksgiving. 

Interesting bit of information that I may have found out. I was just doing a ghost reservation for Allure on Aug 29th and it appears that every other cabin is available to book, unless you are booking connected cabins.  At least that is what it appears to me. Inside cabins are not that way. That may show that they are going to go with 50% capacity.