xSAILEDx Independence of the Seas - Jan 31 2022

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Nate Y...We made the "mistake" of getting a balcony on our very first ever cruise, and now I just can't bring myself to cruise any other way. We did an ocean view room once when our youngest daughter was 3 because she was a monkey who climbed on everything and I was paranoid (she's now a mother herself). My absolute favorite cruise vacation indulgence is ordering continental breakfast room service, and sitting on my balcony drinking my morning tea with nobody talking to me.
ENJOY your balcony!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Regretting not buying the alcohol package when it was $58/person/day, it went up to $61.  Should have listened to Matt and got it when I knew I wanted it but I was sure it would go down and didn't want the hassle.  Cost me $28.

Oh well, we're doing the Coco Beach Club🍹, and the 11am Wave Jet Tour 🛥️, and the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter. 🐬 Holler if you want to join us on any of those things!

• 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Independence of the Seas - Jan 31 2022