Escape Room

I am booked on Mariner of the Seas in late November.  It looks really promising that the cruise will actually happen...because of Royal Caribbean's schedule of ships returning to cruising this summer.  Yea!

I will be going with my adult daughter and we are both interested in doing the escape room on this cruise.   I have been unable to find out where we have to go, or who we need to see, to reserve a spot.  All I have discovered is that reservations are strongly suggested, but no clue as to how to reserve!  

I hope someone who has done this activity in the past could give me some information.  Inquiring minds want to know  ?

Thanks

We did it on Mariner. It was fun. I found out I’m not good at Escape Rooms! Lol 

It is in a very small room (you go up a flight of stairs from Dazzles/Diamond Lounge/former Viking Crown) so I’d imagine if the virus is still a concern, they may not open it or limit the number of people. I think we had about 20 people. 

I booked through cruise planner in the onboard activities section. 

10 minutes ago, krhardy said:

I was on one of the last Mariner sailings prior to the shut down (Feb 24-28, 2020) and we conquered the Escape Room (with 17 minutes to spare)! Tons of fun ? It's really not any more expensive than an Escape Room you'd do on land. I thought it was worth the $$.

17 minutes?!

So Good Reaction GIF by FaZe Clan

14 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

Does anyone know if the Escape room is on Odyssey? I didn't see it on the deck plans. or is there too much other stuff to do aboard ship?

I don't believe they put on one Odyssey.  The equivalent space where they have the escape room on Anthem appears to be the teen club on Odyssey.  The Anthem escape room was a free activity and not at all up to par with the later escape room installations on other Royal ships that are a paid activity.  However Odyssey is loaded with other fun activities. They use the Seaplex for lots of fun, free activities including bumper cars. There's definitely plenty to do on that ship!