Itinerary Changes - Symphony?

I just read (in a couple of places) that, at least for Symphony's 8/21 sailing (8 nights), the itinerary has been completely changed. Was supposed  to be Labadee, Aruba, and Curacao, and (according to a couple of people who received an email) is now Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts & Nevis. Because I don't trust anything unless I read it here....a) has anyone else seen that change, and b) has anyone seen any other itinerary changes for Symphony? I'm on the 8/14 cruise, and, while feeling extremely lucky to potentially actually get to sail, also got really great deals on my excursions, and would be bummed to have all my ports changed on me, particularly if Coco Cay got taken away. 

14 minutes ago, dandi799 said:

I just read (in a couple of places) that, at least for Symphony's 8/21 sailing (8 nights), the itinerary has been completely changed. Was supposed  to be Labadee, Aruba, and Curacao, and (according to a couple of people who received an email) is now Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts & Nevis. Because I don't trust anything unless I read it here....a) has anyone else seen that change, and b) has anyone seen any other itinerary changes for Symphony? I'm on the 8/14 cruise, and, while feeling extremely lucky to potentially actually get to sail, also got really great deals on my excursions, and would be bummed to have all my ports changed on me, particularly if Coco Cay got taken away. 

I am booked on this sailing.  I have not received any email about an itinerary change.  As of right now, the itin is still exactly the same one it has always been.  If they plan to change it, I don't know about it yet.

image.png.b6f2c02c622ea86e5b42886d436463d9.png

12 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I am booked on this sailing.  I have not received any email about an itinerary change.  As of right now, the itin is still exactly the same one it has always been.  If they plan to change it, I don't know about it yet.

If you haven't heard about it, that makes me feel better! ?

Ok.  Since I made that last post they HAVE changed the itinerary in CP.  It now shows the new itin.  Looks like it is officially changed.

image.png.61a6d13070d0151051faa16618a0bd82.png

UGH.  Disappointed (Curacao is my favorite Caribbean destination !) but we will probably stay on this one.  If they had shortened the itin from 8 to 7 days we definitely would have cancelled but since it's still an 8 day, we will most likely stick it out.

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Its good seeing your posts again... Been too long.

Oh, no!! That is disappointing. What complete roller coaster this past week has been! I guess I thought that most itinerary changes would have been sorted out before the announcement on Friday. I will have to mentally prepare myself for a potential change to the 8/14 sailing, as well. Thank you for the update!

• 3 weeks later...