Recommendation for family beach excursion in Cozumel

josepena12

With passengers being able to book 3rd party excursions now, I has my mind set on booking Nachi Cocum for Cozumel for myself, my wife, and my 3 years old for My Adventure OTS cruise on 8/7/21 cruise. After our insiders chat yesterday, I am wondering are there any other beach excursions, either through the cruise line or 3rd party, that may be better for fa family with a 3 year old? Definitely need some recommendations.

Honestly, Nachi Cocom would be GREAT with 3 year old. Calm, uncrowded beach, uncrowded pool, I think it would be ideal, IMO. Pack a few sand toys and collapsible buckets, you've got it made. My kids are beach rats, and we love the uncrowded, shallow water at Nachi Cocom. I also bring snorkel gear and I take my older kids out one at a time. 

1 hour ago, josepena12 said:

With passengers being able to book 3rd party excursions now, I has my mind set on booking Nachi Cocum for Cozumel for myself, my wife, and my 3 years old for My Adventure OTS cruise on 8/7/21 cruise. After our insiders chat yesterday, I am wondering are there any other beach excursions, either through the cruise line or 3rd party, that may be better for fa family with a 3 year old? Definitely need some recommendations.

I like paradise beach.  They have a pay as you go option where you pay $3 to get in an pay for food and drink.  If you aren't big drinkers, it may make more sense vs all inclusive.  The food is good.

Their website heavily advertises the all inclusive option, but the pay as you go is still an option.  

The best all inclusive beach club in Cozumel | Paradise Beach Cozumel