ON HOLD FOREVER

Has anyone else been on hold for more than 2 hours?  I am wondering how long this will go on for.  I am trying to do a lift and shift from my cancelled cruise in July to next July and can't even get someone to talk to.  Anyone else have any ideas to help with this?

1 hour ago, MFlanagan said:

Has anyone else been on hold for more than 2 hours?  I am wondering how long this will go on for.  I am trying to do a lift and shift from my cancelled cruise in July to next July and can't even get someone to talk to.  Anyone else have any ideas to help with this?

With so many changes being announced last week, I'm not surprised at the lengthy hold.  I've always done best reaching Royal right at opening time on the east coast.  A lot of the country is still asleep/just waking up, and not making phone calls.  The reps are fresh & ready for the day, so at their most pleasant too.  ? 

8 minutes ago, KathyC said:

With so many changes being announced last week, I'm not surprised at the lengthy hold.  I've always done best reaching Royal right at opening time on the east coast.  A lot of the country is still asleep/just waking up, and not making phone calls.  The reps are fresh & ready for the day, so at their most pleasant too.  ? 

Good advice.

Was on hold Friday for an hour immediately after we heard of the cancellation of our July cruise. Caught them at the end of the day but they were very helpful and nice. Wife did not want to wait until today to cancel and move the sailing to next year.

11 hours ago, MFlanagan said:

I just got off a call at 9pm Eastern and was on hold for a little over an hour. The Call agent was hard to understand, and not very knowledgeable. I had 2 questions, one about prices / options for the internet package, and 2 about a transport shuttle from the Airport to the Ship. He could barely answer the question about the internet package, but couldn't really give me details I was looking for. I didn't really trust his answer about the shuttle, said I already have it, not my his department, but couldn't tell me where to look for actual verification. Tryed calling the 877 number for Air2Sea, routed me the same place. I've got to say I'm a not very trusting of the Answer I do get from the Call Agents when you do get them. Its the 2nd time I've dealt with them in the past several days.