Odyssey Of The Seas - Chris Wong

So, my quarantine period has been extended slightly because of the current Covid status onboard the ship. This will make it nearly 3 weeks in total. I hope you guys are not getting bored of the vlogs.

For my second and third week of quarantine, I will be posting a weekly vlog. The internet onboard is making it very hard for me to post daily. This will catch you guys up much quicker as well.

Thank you guys for always supporting me!

16 hours ago, CHRIS WONG said:
So, my quarantine period has been extended slightly because of the current Covid status onboard the ship. This will make it nearly 3 weeks in total. I hope you guys are not getting bored of the vlogs.

For my second and third week of quarantine, I will be posting a weekly vlog. The internet onboard is making it very hard for me to post daily. This will catch you guys up much quicker as well.

Thank you guys for always supporting me!

always happy to watch, Chris!

If you get bored maybe you could do a pseudo live chat where you tell people to ask you things on IG stories or twitter and answer?

My entire first week of cruise ship quarantine is now live on YouTube.

Moving forward, my second and third week of quarantine will be weekly vlogs. This will be a lot more exciting, and keep you guys updated much quicker.

What did you guys think of my card trick at the end of Day 7?

I know you mentioned that you don't get bored in the room but I have to wonder...how? Lol.

I'm super introverted as well and really like my alone time, but I think not even being able to stretch my legs and walk the hall would get to me after more than 10 days. (that was about as long as it took me before I wanted to go outside when the lockdowns first started)

2 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I think you might have better luck commenting on the videos directly. He doesn't seem to spend a lot of time here

I think that's the issue here. Matt is nice enough to allow unsolicited video link shares, and Chris doesn't take any time to contribute back with a response to a question or two. 

If you're going to benefit from the reach of Matt's site, do the right thing and give back a little bit to that site in some posts.