PORTS OF CALL

So must of those reading the boards here are well aware that cruises are beginning in July and August.  Any news on ports of call.  Labadee and Coco Cay are eas6 to allow.  Any news on real ports of call like Aruba, Cozumel, Curacao, Jamaica, or Roatan to name a few. 

On 6/7/2021 at 4:15 AM, JSB_Z51 said:

So must of those reading the boards here are well aware that cruises are beginning in July and August.  Any news on ports of call.  Labadee and Coco Cay are eas6 to allow.  Any news on real ports of call like Aruba, Cozumel, Curacao, Jamaica, or Roatan to name a few. 

We have an Aug 15 cruise out of Port Canaveral and it was supposed to go to Nassau and Labadee (in addition to Falmouth and Perfect Day).  The itinerary was just change today and now we are going to Costa Maya, Roatan, Cozumel and Perfect Day.  Assuming it goes at all....

9 hours ago, LCinPDX said:

We have an Aug 15 cruise out of Port Canaveral and it was supposed to go to Nassau and Labadee (in addition to Falmouth and Perfect Day).  The itinerary was just change today and now we are going to Costa Maya, Roatan, Cozumel and Perfect Day.  Assuming it goes at all....

Are you on the Allure sailing?  I am sailing on Allure in September and just saw an email, in our Allure September cruise Facebook group, sent for an Allure ship in August that was supposed to be going to Jamaica, Perfect Day, Nassau and Labadee that had it's scheduled changed to Costa Maya, Roatan, Cozumel and Perfect Day. I wouldn't be mad if they switched ours to that itinerary too but we have a Symphony of the Seas booked in April with the same itinerary as the new Cozumel one.

This is the email that was posted in the group.

Image.jpeg

Just as in the US, things are constantly changing with regards to Civud travel requirements. I'm sure Royal is working with each port to work out something that works.

Keep in mind that many of these places have not had access to vaccines to the extent that we in the US are used to. They  need to be concerned about non vaccinated people. Royal will also have concerns based on the rate of infection in each port.

I would expect changes, even up to the last minute.

1 hour ago, ClockingOut said:

Are you on the Allure sailing?  I am sailing on Allure in September and just saw an email, in our Allure September cruise Facebook group, sent for an Allure ship in August that was supposed to be going to Jamaica, Perfect Day, Nassau and Labadee that had it's scheduled changed to Costa Maya, Roatan, Cozumel and Perfect Day. I wouldn't be mad if they switched ours to that itinerary too but we have a Symphony of the Seas booked in April with the same itinerary as the new Cozumel one.

This is the email that was posted in the group.

Image.jpeg

Yes, this was the same itinerary and changes that we received as well (Allure).