FCC/Refund

Assuming the policy of children over 12 need to be vaccinated to cruise lasts forevermore, and my children wont be getting vaccinated (until the trial period is over)

Because of this rule and over procedures on board for the great unvaxxed, it looks as though I will be cancelling my Aug 22nd cruise on Allure.  Therefore I'm guessing I will only be offered a fcc?

Now here is the issue, I will possibly never be able to cruise in the near future due to the vaccination policy, therefore there is literally no point re-booking with fcc.  In this instance would it be not be reasonable to request a cash refund?

As it stands right now Royal is only requiring eligible guests to be vaccinated on sailings from Seattle and Nassau.

"Guests are strongly recommended to set sail fully vaccinated, if they are eligible. Those who are unvaccinated or unable to verify vaccination will be required to undergo testing and follow other protocols, which will be announced at a later date."

Ref:

But its also the procedures on board for the un-vaxxed that I don't want my children to cruise under.  I also suspect they will be looked upon as disease spreaders by some!

If this applies "The move comes after Florida passed a law that will fine companies $5,000 each time they ask customers if they are vaccinated against the coronavirus"

How would RCL determines someone's vax status?

As it stands there is a CWC program going on, thats get you FCC. However, some people have been able to get a refund under the basis of not wanting to vaccinate their children. Maybe call and see what your options are.  But this was when RCG said that the would mandate vaccinations, so ymmv.