Advice on FCC and refund accounting

Hi - I've contacted my TA already.  The TA reached out to their RCL rep and I am still waiting.  Our Alaska cruise was canceled so I have been waiting for a refund and FCC from RCL.  I wanted a refund for my cruise planned purchases and a FCC for the cruise fare.  I also know I should get a refund for the port taxes.  

I received a very small refund on 5/19.  I also received a very large FCC.  I cannot reconcile either one.  I even have an email indicating what the refund for the on board purchases should be.  I should not I used a FCC for the Alaska cruise fare, but also paid more since the cruise was more expensive than the one that got canceled in the first place.

Over a week has passed and I still cannot get any kind of reconciliation from the TA or RCL.

What can I do?  The cruise line won't talk to me since I booked with a TA.

So frustrating especially since I paid in full for an August cruise knowing I would receive a refund back to cover that cruise.

My best advice right now is to work with your travel agent about checking regularly with Royal Caribbean for updates.  

As many others can tell you, it can take longer than it probably should, but refunds do get processed. 

I believe Royal says it takes up to45 days to process the refund.  

11 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I'm up to 75 days for port fees/taxes from a March cruise

I'm not going to apologize for them, they have regressed back to taking too long to process these refunds. They finally got their act together last summer/fall, and it's apparently gotten worse again.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm not going to apologize for them, they have regressed back to taking too long to process these refunds. They finally got their act together last summer/fall, and it's apparently gotten worse again.

I just have to call them up at this point. Last time I called it was day 43 and I was convinced by the rep to just give them a few more days since it wasn't 45 yet.