Freedom of the Seas July sailings -- when does RCL get the go ahead?

I am looking into Freedom summer cruises, most notably the 3 and 4 days sailings out of Miami leaving in July, however I know that Freedom is also the first to conduct test cruising from 6/20 to 6/22. What happens when Freedom "passes" or "fails" those test cruises? If they pass, the July cruises are good to go I assume...and if they fail, they are a no go? Curious since we are in final payment at this time. 

I hope the approval process is a quick process. The CDC has not shown they are in any hurry for cruise lines. I wonder if it was RCCL or CDC who set the test sailing dates.

All of this is questions and conjecture on my part. I am sure RCCL has been talking to the CDC and they would not announce the July cruise dates unless they had assurances on the approval of the test sail approval.

Cool thanks for the feedback. Excited to see these cruise ships restart and hope to be on one of them... I booked Odyssey in November because the way things were looking a month or so ago, ships sailing out of the US this summer seemed like a long shot. Hoping to get 1 additional cruise in before Odyssey in November.