Odyssey or Adventure??

Need some help..  Currently we are going on Adventure of the Seas July 3rd out of Nassau BUT Odyssey is now leaving from Fort Lauderdale on July 3rd.  What should we do?? Keep our sailing on adventure or switch it to Odyssey?? HELP!

Thanks! 

If money is not an issue, I would definitely book Odyssey from Florida over Adventure from Nassau. Odyssey is a newer ship, offers more amenities and you don't have to go through the various hoops like flying into another country such as the Bahamas (health visa and all that). I checked prices for July 3rd and they are insanely high, so be prepared to open up your wallet if you decide to go that route. If not, the Adventure sailing should work out nicely as well ? 

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Odyssey means you can sail out of USA, and you get to go on the newer ship in the fleet. 

Adventure will cost you much less for the cruise (airfare not withstanding), get you two days at Perfect Day at CoocCay, and that ship does not need approval from the CDC to sail. 

I’m not so sure I’d switch this late only because Adventure is a guaranteed sail. If odyssey had already passed her test cruise, I’d move but with the way the last few weeks have gone, who knows what tomorrow brings, heck even the next few hours! Lol 

18 hours ago, johnt83 said:

If money is not an issue, I would definitely book Odyssey from Florida over Adventure from Nassau. Odyssey is a newer ship, offers more amenities and you don't have to go through the various hoops like flying into another country such as the Bahamas (health visa and all that). I checked prices for July 3rd and they are insanely high, so be prepared to open up your wallet if you decide to go that route. If not, the Adventure sailing should work out nicely as well ? 

The Bahamas health visa is really easy if you are vaccinated - if you are bringing unvaccinated children, it is defintely more difficult.