Recommendations for Post-Nassau Cruise (before Airport)

Snotarni

We have a later flight on Saturday (3pm) after our AOS Cruise and were wondering if there're any suggestions for activities that don't involve us lugging our suitcases through the city for 5 hours  ?.  The RC Excursion looks promising, but it looks like its a 2 hour activity that would drop us off at the Airport at 10am;  Is there anything better?  Private tour?  Thanks!!

13 minutes ago, cruisellama said:

I you take an RCL post cruise excursion they'll take care of the bags.

The RC excursion leaves at 730 and is only 2hrs. In a perfect world, I eat breakfast onboard and get off closer to 830 to 9. My flight isn't until 2:40, so I really don't want to be at the airport until noon.

On 6/6/2021 at 1:06 PM, wordell1 said:

The RC excursion leaves at 730 and is only 2hrs. In a perfect world, I eat breakfast onboard and get off closer to 830 to 9. My flight isn't until 2:40, so I really don't want to be at the airport until noon.

We thought the same thing and also booked a taxi tour. Seems they run around $50-70/hour for four people so it’s not too bad when Royal is charging $20/person for transfers alone. Depending on what time we actually get off the ship, we’re just going to do some sightseeing for 2-3 hours and then straight to the airport.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 8:14 AM, wordell1 said:

I booked a private tour with Chery's Bahamas Taxi and Tours.  $50.40 per hour.  They had some good reviews.

Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Tours - #1 Operator in The Bahamas (cherylbahamastaxiandtours.com)

We went on this tour after our June 12th cruise and it was really good.  The driver was very professional and knowledgable. We did a 3 hrs tour.

16 hours ago, wordell1 said:

We went on this tour after our June 12th cruise and it was really good.  The driver was very professional and knowledgable. We did a 3 hrs tour.

Great!  We're currently setting it up with them as well.   We have a 2:40p flight;  do you think we'll have any issues getting to the airport and thru customs with that timing?  Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Snotarni said:

Great!  We're currently setting it up with them as well.   We have a 2:40p flight;  do you think we'll have any issues getting to the airport and thru customs with that timing?  Thanks!

We were dropped off at 11:30 and spent 2 ours in line between checking in/bags and customs.  We still had a little time before the flight to get something to eat.  It was very chaotic at the airport and I would maybe get there by 11 instead.  Our flight was 2:40 on AA.  

59 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

We were dropped off at 11:30 and spent 2 ours in line between checking in/bags and customs.  We still had a little time before the flight to get something to eat.  It was very chaotic at the airport and I would maybe get there by 11 instead.  Our flight was 2:40 on AA.  

Thanks...  that's our flight home too...  we'll plan for maybe a 2  - 2.5 hour tour with Chery's...