Can anyone confirm if this is a new change - re: email from RC cancelling my Oasis Aug 22. GS

My 125% FCC says "to book a new cruise by April 30, 2022."  It is supposed to be issued by July 2, 2022 if I do nothing.  However, at this point, I would prefer to apply that FCC to cruises I am already booked on this coming winter. I know they were allowing you to do that as well as split any FCC across multiple existing sailings. Do you think this wording "in bold type, no less" is a change in that policy?

Yes, I just got the dreaded email, August 22 Oasis cancelled. This makes 2 years of trying to sail this ship to Coco Cay. I gotta say this one stings worse than the others because cruise are truly looking like they are restarting soon. Very sad day to be honest and like I said this one stings way worse than the others. 

16 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Yes, I just got the dreaded email, August 22 Oasis cancelled. This makes 2 years of trying to sail this ship to Coco Cay. I gotta say this one stings worse than the others because cruise are truly looking like they are restarting soon. Very sad day to be honest and like I saidye this one stings way worse than the others. 

So, "yes" you think we can't use it to pay for existing cruises.

On 6/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, Linda R said:

I do not have a newly cancelled cruise, but the FCC's I currently have are being used on various "already booked" cruises with no problem. So, maybe new rules for the newly cancelled cruises?

They can be used on existing cruises per Supervisor Fernando in Guatemala City.