3night Dining package rules

barjpoe

Next April there will be 8 us on Odyssey. 2 couples are D+ so we can do the BOGO. I'm going to suggest the other 2 couples buy the 3 night dinning package, as we hope to do Wonderland and  Teppanyaki (I know about the up charge).

So my question is ,On the 1st night  in Chops can the 2 couples that are D+ use the BOGO and then the other 2 couples use the dinning package. See restrict I posted below

Offer is non-transferable and not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts or any other offer or promotion.

If I can use do it. How do I go about getting the res at Chops for the 1st night?  Then can I make a res for the D+ couples then when we get on board add the other 2 couples

• All additional reservations or changes to your courtesy reservation must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant.

On 6/4/2021 at 9:24 AM, AshleyDillo said:

Doesn't matter how you will end up paying, making the reservation effectively is just reserving your table and time.  You will sort out who pays for what and how at the meal. 

Go to a specialty restaurant when you first board and make the reservation.

I think the OP was trying to figure out how to do the reservation ahead of time through the cruise planner.  The most likely answer to that is they can't, and @AshleyDillo is correct make the reservation as soon as you board

I ended up booking the Chops +1 restaurant package and I was only able to make a reservation for Chops.  I called customer service to figure out how to choose the other restaurant and they said I have to book it when I board. 

On 6/6/2021 at 10:01 AM, b0o5h said:

I ended up booking the Chops +1 restaurant package and I was only able to make a reservation for Chops.  I called customer service to figure out how to choose the other restaurant and they said I have to book it when I board. 

Yes, that's how all the dining packages work - you pay less but wait to make reservations on board.  As long as you make your reservations at the beginning of the cruise, you should have no trouble getting the timing and restaurant you want.  If you wait, you may have availability issues.