Celebrity Cruise with multiple stops in South Korea...did I imagine it?

Hi all - a couple years back (maybe 2018) I was poking around on Celebrity because I knew they cruised to South Korean ports and saw a 12 or so night cruise that just bounced all around it with maybe a stop in Japan along the way.

But now....I cannot find something like this at all, even for 2022. At best, I see Japan  cruises that make 1 stop in Jeju or Busan.

Did I imagine this dream South Korea cruise? (AKA does anyone else remember this?)

And, follow up, does anyone know of another line that does have a cruise like it?

5 hours ago, cruisellama said:

Are you thinking of Busan, SK?  There is an Asian itinerary on Solstice from Japan that includes that port.  Fall of '21.  The Celebrity travel site lists all ports they visit.

4 hours ago, cruisellama said:

A number of lines have itineraries with Busan.  Found some on Cunard, Azamara, Silversea, Seaborn, HAL, Oceania, Celebrity.  Seems that's the only Korean port listed as a stop.

I'm looking for a cruise that goes to several ports in South Korea - Incheon, Busan, ulsan, Jeju etc. The current cruises listed only make 1 stop in South Korea and a million stops in Japan or China. I want the reverse. 

43 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I'm looking for a cruise that goes to several ports in South Korea - Incheon, Busan, ulsan, Jeju etc. The current cruises listed only make 1 stop in South Korea and a million stops in Japan or China. I want the reverse. 

I haven't seen any of those listed on the itineraries I quickly searched (not to say someone doesn't ).   Could there be  a ROK national line that stops at all those ports?