What happened to Air2Sea?

I just used it a couple months ago when I switched from an Oasis out of NJ to Adventure out of Nassua.....now I can't seem to find a website that lets me interact with them and enter a booking number and start planning air travel?

Cruisingpower is looking for agent log in and no longer appears to be consumer oriented

11 hours ago, Jill said:

If you search Air2Sea on the website it takes you to FAQ’s which eventually leads you to the website. 

https://secure.cruisingpower.com/choiceair/protected/home.do?brand=R

And no way to get from cruisingpower to choiceair.  Hence why I started the thread.  It really is weird how HARD they make it to find the website for self service air through their program.

• 5 months later...
35 minutes ago, dswallow said:

You no longer access Air2Sea/ChoiceAir directly; you go through the menu at royalcaribbean.com. See it under "Manage My Cruise" then "Book a Flight".

It takes you to: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/flights/bookFlights

That only works if you book direct with RC. You also can't even browse flights if you want to fly in prior to departure day.

On 6/2/2021 at 8:15 PM, smokeybandit said:

I'd like to know why RC pulled the link off their Air2Sea page. They just want you to call now.

I found a link on the RCCL home page to book a flight at the very bottom.  There are 4 columns of links and on the far right under the column heading "PLAN A CRUISE"  there is a link called "Book A Flight."  It brings up a form asking for the booked cruise particulars.  I played with it and could not find a way to book a flight a day before the cruise departure.  We are also on a back to back cruise and it only offered us a round trip booking for the first cruise.  We are certainly looking for out of the ordinary flight options.  I think this is my last cruise I book myself and will utilize a travel agent going forward.

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

That only works if you book direct with RC. You also can't even browse flights if you want to fly in prior to departure day.

(1) You can browse without a reservation.

image.thumb.png.cbd94f49dfcd0e2672e806daf3a99113.png

(2) At the top of the page when you're browsing flights, with or without a reservation, you can change the dates.

image.thumb.png.17dfafcec4248b7ee23027dca3d069a6.png

(3) If you use a travel agent, why would you use a travel agent that isn't able to handle your flights as well, via Air2Sea or otherwise?

• 2 weeks later...

It tends to provide advantages in price, (and connection backups)  especially for international flights.   One observed negative, if you live near a major air  hub, and able to catch domestic direct flights easily to other gateways, you won't see direct flights early in the air offering window (about 9 months out).   The direct flights  become available closer to the cruise date which ends up costing more than if you booked directly with the airline 6 months out.  

• 2 weeks later...

The "new" Air2Sea simply does not work.  As an example I am on a TA leaving from Ft. Lauderdale to Barcelona.  The site won't let me choose a 1 way flight, only round trip.  Worthless!  If I go with a round trip just to see what happens, I get an error message saying that the "From" city cannot be the same as the embarkation city.   Worthless again!   The old site used to work perfectly and used it many times but this new site is completely useless!