Soda & Internet for $21 a day. Good price or not?

I always get the soda and stream package for my kids (and my mom) for our cruises, but I can never remember what a good price is. I am seeing now $21 per day for our 7 day out of Galveston in December. Is that a good price or should I be looking for a different price point to hit before I buy? Thanks!

Just for comparison...I have a 4 night cruise coming up in November and the soda/internet price is $23.00 (I am on Oasis - not sure if that makes a difference).  I agree with Matt...purchase it now.  No telling what will happen with pricing going forward.

12 hours ago, MicDay said:

I just booked some items I really want, if price goes down I'll rebook

Just remember to rebook first before you cancel existing one ?

I thought items have to be cancelled before rebooking?  If that is true, then it is better to call Royal and have the rep cancel and rebook for you especially if you booked something that has a time scheduled or maybe a cabana (with limited numbers).  If the cruise planner does , in fact, require you to cancel first...at least when using the rep there is a better chance of saving what you purchased.

That would not be a good price/day on any of my sailings. I wouldn't go with a drink/voom soda package. How many devices? It is actually cheaper to buy the soda package separately from the Voom/beverage packages on all three of the sailings we have booked. During a sale, you'll see similar savings. You're being charged a convenience fee for not having to do the math. I hope these comparisons help. Since you didn't say how many devices, I'll go with middle of the road and say 3:

Sailing one (Oasis December 26th, 2021): 

image.png.52f5a7eb8e45bfe8530bf56c1f1b74a3.png

or combine a la carte

image.png.ad800e3f4bd8f6375b49fe7050d4c64e.png

image.png.61dc50d4c8e9ae28cabef8d1d505306c.png

without gratuities added in, a la carte per person/per day: $15.56 (cheaper by $52.08 for 7 days)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sailing two (Radiance July 22, 2022):

image.png.593c22ecc3b2b682c3f333295c182d9a.png 

or combine a la carte

image.png.6f4ac04e7a34e86bcd71ada4b1c2ee7a.png

image.png.3a7f8ca56bf8fbbf7555000075d804fa.png

without gratuities added in, per person/per day: $18.16  (cheaper by $33.88 for 7 days)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sailing three (Harmony Dec 18, 2022):

image.png.2b8cfa5bf5e4906dc841c0be33cf7e0c.png

or combine a la carte

image.png.83b825288dc5c10da7c8318df8978efe.png

image.png.c7e181c1dfad95cf042fa6362a0a1221.png

without gratuities added in, per person/per day: $19.66 (cheaper by $32.04 for 6 days)