Brilliance of the Seas on AWE TV tonight

Matt

Very Interesting ....

No Brighthouse, Comcast, Time-Warner or Cox Communications listed .....

I'll have to look further into this .... (I have Comcast)

You can watch on a Roku or Apple TV.  It's like $2.99 a month, but I subscribe because it's pretty inexpensive and you get a whole channel to watch.  Just for the cruise content, it's worth it to me. Then again, I'm a huge cruise nerd :)

If you subscribe on Roku/Apple TV, do you have to watch it live? Or do they have back episodes you could watch?

As far as I know, it's just live.  I don't think the app has any special feature to watch it over.  Of course, AWE tends to repeat their programming a lot.

Is it mostly or all about cruising? We have DISH and get the standard HD antenna channels.

No, it's about travel, history and art.  They just happen to carry the Dream Cruises series, which has highlighted a number of RC ships.  

To be fair, all the RC episodes of Dream Cruises are out of date due to refurbishments that updated venues and options.  I just love any excuse to watch RC!

No, it's about travel, history and art.  They just happen to carry the Dream Cruises series, which has highlighted a number of RC ships.  

To be fair, all the RC episodes of Dream Cruises are out of date due to refurbishments that updated venues and options.  I just love any excuse to watch RC!

I agree, original air date was May 2013, which is right when I think Brilliance was getting upgrades.  So no way they filmed post refurb.