Booked two cruises for the first time since forever....

Once I realized you could use multiple FCCs on a single cruise I decided to go ahead and book. I figure if there are mask mandates and vaccine requirements still in effect in December then I'll just push it forward to another cruise. So I've got one booked out of Galveston in mid December, and a Galveston>New Jersey repo booked in April of 2022. I'm getting tentatively excited. We have really missed cruising.

We booked for Feb 2022 as well hoping things will shift more by then. My husband has a medical exemption to vaccinations because of a prior reaction so I’m waiting for clarity on that. My daughter will be 12 when we cruise by just a few weeks so there’s no way she could be fully vaccinated by the cruise - waiting for clarity on that as well. Hoping neither will be an issue. 
Also booked a without kids cruise for Jan 2023 on another line - looking forward to that one almost more knowing stuff should be all sorted out by then.