Anniversary dinner

Cat mom

My husband and I will hopefully be sailing on Oasis in October. We planned sail last year for 20th anniversary plan B or should a say D (four cancelled cruises) We will celebrate our 21st anniversary on the ship. I want to surprise my hubby with a nice dinner what specialty restaurant do you recommend? Most nights will be eating in coastal kitchen but I’d like to have one special dinner on our anniversary.

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

If you’re on Oasis and Chef’s Table is not an option for you, I’d probably go for Chops or 150 Central Park.

Isn’t located in costal kitchen on Oasis? Might do that another night but I’m thinking something where we can have our own table on our anniversary

On 5/31/2021 at 12:44 PM, Cat mom said:

Isn’t located in costal kitchen on Oasis? Might do that another night but I’m thinking something where we can have our own table on our anniversary

I agree Chops Grille is our favorite and outside dining area.  Love it.

We are somewhat ambivalent on 150 CP.  Back when the restaurant began it was extraordinary.  We loved the "chef's table" feel and the seasoned salts and bread were yuuuuummmy.  Since they went to a static menu we are less impressed.  They have discontinued the salts which was bad enough but the menu is just not appealing to me.  I think I'm more of a "simple" eater and the 150 CP menu is a bit fu-fu for me.  We tried the roasted tenderloin for 2 but it tasted like eye of round to me - tough and tasteless.  I guess I'm just a filet girl.  When we have the UDP (which is always) we will still go to 150 but it's never one of the dinner highlights....or at least, hasn't been in the recent past.