Cell phone service at Coco Cay?

wordell1

• 2 weeks later...

In September of 2019 i had my phone in airplane mode with wifi turned on.. as soon as i walked through the gate to Coco Kay my phone started pinging, buzzing and i started to receive texts.. I looked at my wifi settings and there was an ATT hotspot on the island..  So since it was free and i didnt have voom i did a few live vids on FB lol 

25 minutes ago, Nate Y said:

I cruised 2019 and got zero coverage on my Sprint plan in CocoCay and Nassau.  I wonder if I'll get any coverage now its owned by T-Mobile.

TMo worked for me for years at both CocoCay and Nassau.  

Some Sprint phones didn't have the required LTE radio frequencies so that may have been part of the issue. 

• 1 year later...
On 6/15/2021 at 6:43 PM, ConstantCruiser said:

TMo worked for me for years at both CocoCay and Nassau.  

Some Sprint phones didn't have the required LTE radio frequencies so that may have been part of the issue. 

Do you know of any hotspot provider or sim card that can hold zoom video calls? I currently booked a Aliv Mifi box and they said it should be able to hold zoom video calls. Ill be going to Great Stirrup Cay next week and have a meeting that day. Not sure if you will answer but thanks in advance.