Fall/Hurricane pricing?!

I know in the Caribbean travel/tourism industry that the fall tends to be cheaper pricing due to weather and lower demand.

However, I haven't see much in regards to deals at all so far. To be honest the pricing seems fairly high and steady through the fall bookings right now(there are a few deals here and there, but no different than anytime of the year really)

Is it generally after Labor day weekend that we start to see drops or does it take the first hurricane storm to lower demand and pricing for cruising?

Any thoughts if the Zika issue may alter demand at all out of Florida?

I have travelled the past couple fall seasons with some amazing deals  but as of right now, its not even close.(best deal is almost double what I paid last for a cruise last Fall, same ship and itinerary etc)

Thoughts?!

Look at the September 4 Freedom sailing if you want to find a deal!

Essentially, deals in September and October have more to do with school holidays than Hurricanes.  When school is in session, you will find lower fares.

As it pertains to deals, you may find better deals we get closer and RC becomes more aggressive in their pricing.