What's the first thing you're going to do?

The first thing I'm going to do is just stand on promenade of Symphony thank the good Lord and just take it all in.  This my sound cliche but I'll be a lot more appreciative because this situation has opened my eyes to how quickly a government agency can take away our ability to cruise.  Afterwards I'm heading straight to Windjammers or Park Cafe to eat. 

First stop Schooner Bar for a roadie, the up to the top deck to soak in the sun and offer up a prayer of thanks to the Cruise gods that I came out of this in one piece and that I am finally back to my favorite vacation. Then lunch, and then it's frozen mojitos on repeat on the pool deck until I feel bold enough to line dance at the sail away party. 

1 hour ago, JasonOasis said:

The first thing I'm going to do is just stand on promenade of Symphony thank the good Lord and just take it all in.

HEADLINE NEWS:  Passengers blocking the entrance to a cruise ship delayed embarkation.  They were reportedly by the promenade next to the entrance, taking it all in.

image.png.4f19b8b0909fdbfeafc7d6847a1f8296.png

I'll probably start crying just by seeing the gangway .... although, the cheerleader in me just might have to come up with something to get everyone in line riled up...... let the party start in the terminal and carry over to the actual boarding of the ship --- Give Me an "O", Give Me and "A",  and so on.  

I'd do a Faceplant into a plate of Escargot if given the chance.

FB_IMG_1620159910020.jpg

Oh man....

With this Sicilian blood, I guarantee I'll be boo-hooing my fat butt off, probably as I walk the gangway.

1)   Get a squirt of sanitizer (i can't stand the stuff, but I'm all in for cruising)

B)  Take in such a huge breath that people within 100' will feel the breeze headed toward me

3)  Get a drink (still not sure what'll be first (kraken colada, painkiller, mai tai?)

4)  Walk through Central Park, grab a second drink and maybe a sammich, and head up to the Solarium.

5)  Give the Solarium bar tender a tip first, then get a drink and hit the hot tub.  I hope to stay in until dinner.

On 5/31/2021 at 8:53 PM, WRSmith2PhD said:

Long time lurker and decided to join the site in order to respond.  My wife I have love the responses thus far, especially tears for joy, drink of the day, etc.  We're seriously considering getting a $50 in singles, writing "We're so glad we're back, THANK YOU!" and handing each out to members of the crew we see -- greeters, cleaning crew, flow rider staff, soft serve attendants, Washy Washy staff, etc.  We can't wait for our 11/14/21 Allure trip with family and friends. 

Welcome to the party! @Matt  comes around with refreshments loaded with Kraken a couple times a week