2 too many for my floating cabana...

Lizzy

We have a floating cabana for our cruise, there are 10 of us in our party.  If 2 people buy passes to get into coco beach club, do you know how strict they are on swapping people out from the cabana. For instance, if some people want to go to the Infinity pool or just walk around the island.. Think we can put the other 2 on the cabana? Also, I have a 4 year old.. he does count in the 8, is that right? 

Thank you so much for any advice. 

7 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

We have a floating cabana for our cruise, there are 10 of us in our party.  If 2 people buy passes to get into coco beach club, do you know how strict they are on swapping people out from the cabana. For instance, if some people want to go to the Infinity pool or just walk around the island.. Think we can put the other 2 on the cabana? Also, I have a 4 year old.. he does count in the 8, is that right? 

Thank you so much for any advice. 

‘I doubt they care how many people hang out at your cabana as long as everybody over the original 8 paid to get into the club.