Near Sailing, Cruise Changes?

I was looking over my cruise for July 2nd, 2021 on Oasis of the Seas and while exploring the website and App noticed some very odd things.

Part One, I went to check my Royal Caribbean logon and noticed the website listed a much shorter cruise, July 2nd-6th and from Nassau, my Cruise planner still listing the normal Cape Liberty Sailing. Both pictures below.

Part Two, in the Royal Caribbean app you can preview cruises Royal offers, so I went to check the listed sailing above (July 2nd - 9th) and the featured sailing noted July 5th-6th, Nassau as well, also pictured. Don’t know if the system is glitching or we’re getting a preview of what’s to come? 

Curious if any of you lovely folks have seen the same

13ADD662-82D2-4EDA-A308-E0A6EABC2BA5.jpeg

A5EC8DC8-8293-4623-B61B-286DB351A4C5.jpeg

A2584B06-BDC1-43B1-BDBC-6EBB8BD0D12C.png

C3246DDB-1828-428D-A358-43BC6B1E3A25.png

3 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

We sail July 17, 2021. All good on our cruise. 

4F27206E-7C24-4E70-9C2D-5D261CB3EEFD.jpeg

Hmm yours is a pandemic sailing, so I’d hope no less. Mine was booked before any announcement of Oasis sailing again, so I’m curious if it’s a sign of cruises changed to work for COVID

18 minutes ago, Matt V said:

Yes. We have 9 night cruise for 7/1 to 7/10. On main page it now shows 7/1 to 7/7 and Bermuda is gone. Only Nassau and Perfect Day remain. But when I got to plan my cruise, it's the original dates/itinerary.

Screenshot_20210528-214038_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210528-214231_Chrome.jpg

Very Odd, right? Perhaps Royal is toying with the itineraries or looking at what can be done? I wonder if these will be the new dates, but common theme is just the removal of only two days and the same ports possibly. I do know we should hear word back no later that 30 days before hand. I just hope we get a clear answer soon, the anticipation is killing me ?

42 minutes ago, Titanicrul said:

Perhaps Royal is toying with the itineraries or looking at what can be done?

...... or perhaps it's a clown show. Sorry ..... I just can't countenance the degree of confusion I'm seeing, not just from RCL, but from a lot of lines. RCL seems to me to be very bad about this although admittedly I don't follow NCL or Carnival that closely. I'm sure there's the same kinds of bitching about lack of clear information flow among those loyalists.