xSAILEDx Ovation of the Seas - May 5, 2022 - May 13, 2022 (8 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)

On 5/25/2021 at 1:54 PM, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

We booked this May 5th, 2022, 8 day Ovation of the Seas cruise.  This cruise starts in Vancouver and ends in Seattle!  We look forward to seeing a lot of snow on the mountains this early in the Alaska cruise season! 

I also just booked this cruise!  Was supposed to go on this sailing last may. ?. Looking forward to Sitka!  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone joining me? First trip to Alaska!  I use a walker so most port excursions are either budget busting or too strenous. But scenry will be all I need. Live in Florida so

I will be purchasing rain jacket, duck boots, hat, gloves and puffy vest, just in case😁  Will leave this on board  to be used or donated. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Ovation of the Seas - May 5, 2022 - May 13, 2022 (8 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)
On 2/24/2022 at 10:50 AM, skings8 said:

Anyone joining me? First trip to Alaska!  I use a walker so most port excursions are either budget busting or too strenous. But scenry will be all I need. Live in Florida so

I will be purchasing rain jacket, duck boots, hat, gloves and puffy vest, just in case😁  Will leave this on board  to be used or donated. 

I am pumped!  This is our 6th time to Alaska over last 20 years. We really LOVE it!!   We have previously done Serenade, Rhapsody, Radiance, Celebrity Solstice, Celebrity Milennium...  I am excited to go on Ovation.  Will be a different experience!

Wow! iluvwine 6 times. Do you live on West Coast? I live in Florida and 12 times to the Caribbean because I dont have to pay airfare. 

I am looking forward to this cruise but disapointed  I needed to cancel my European travel plans for a second time. Hopefully next year will be better, but being 80 and traveling solo it might just be wishful thinking and planning LOL!🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 12:54 PM, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

We booked this May 5th, 2022, 8 day Ovation of the Seas cruise.  This cruise starts in Vancouver and ends in Seattle!  We look forward to seeing a lot of snow on the mountains this early in the Alaska cruise season! 

Make sure you clean up what you mess up, we're on right after you get off😄.  Can't wait.  Ours is only 7 day cruise, thought.  

On 7/2/2021 at 10:05 PM, MicDay said:

My younger sister and her husband just booked this cruise. 

First time cruising with extended family.  

They are big fans of Carnival but willing to give RC a try.

I am confident that they will come over to the dark side.  I/we, my wife and I, were loyal to Carnival for several years.  On our last cruises with them, it seemed that they went to crap and we gave RCCL a try.  Haven't looked back or anywhere else.  Loyal to Royal, now.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Ovation of the Seas - May 5, 2022 - May 13, 2022 (8 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)