The Real Reason to Start Cruising: T-Shirts!

After being in hibernation for over a year, I've exhausted my supply of Royal Caribbean T-shirts!  Now more than ever before, I miss the on-board T-shirt sales.  Yes, they can create a bit of a mob atmosphere, but the patient and considerate guest can still enjoy the process and improve one's casual wardrobe.  Anyone else have thoughts?  

1 hour ago, SPS said:

The t-shirt sales are pretty good and we almost always take advantage, but another reason is I haven't been able to wear this t-shirt for over a year.

I only wear it on a cruise because it wouldn't make any sense to anyone walking around on land. It gets a pretty good reaction! ?

DrinkPackageShirt.jpg

Yes! My wife made me one just like this but with bright neon. It's always a great conversation piece at the bars and makes for a fun day! 

1 hour ago, SPS said:

The t-shirt sales are pretty good and we almost always take advantage, but another reason is I haven't been able to wear this t-shirt for over a year.

I only wear it on a cruise because it wouldn't make any sense to anyone walking around on land. It gets a pretty good reaction! ?

DrinkPackageShirt.jpg

Where did you get this T-Shirt? Link please!

On 5/25/2021 at 7:33 AM, SPS said:

DrinkPackageShirt.jpg

I know what you mean --- I ONLY wear my vintage Sovereign Of The Seas T-shirt as I board the ship on Day 1 (pics with the Mrs and one with my sister).

I'm tired of it collecting dust ..... We need to board NOW!!!!

21752322_1854742191209715_2527441688861877311_n.jpg

FB_IMG_1537528372321.jpg

facebook_1551239003066.jpg

IMG_3613.JPG