Will there be a Memorial Day sale for Dining/Drinks, excursions, activities, etc this year?

2 hours ago, barjpoe said:

what would be a good price a drink package? about $48/day or less = 4x$12 drinks/day?

I know we'll never see the $18/day package again?

We paid $70 each person for wifi + drinks. I have previously paid $60 so I am interested in the next sale.

3 hours ago, barjpoe said:

what would be a good price a drink package? about $48/day or less = 4x$12 drinks/day?

Lowest I have seen the DBP on its own recently is $53/pp/pd, and bundled with Voom for one device, $61/pp/pd. If you see any drink package that starts with a $4_ buy it ASAP, that's an amazing deal! 

12 hours ago, barjpoe said:

Four drinks per day on a cruise, I think I may have been over indulging over the past few years. ? 

What I'm looking for is a number around $60 dollar per day/per person DBP + Wifi bundled together, I think that is a fair price.  Now if Royal decides to be generous and go as low as $48/day I will be all over it. 

1 hour ago, Biff215 said:

Maybe it’s just my sail date (July 3 on Adventure), but this sale isn’t offering much. DBP is $58 and the water park only dropped about $5, excursions mostly the same. Oh well!

Mine too.  Another bust of a sale.  Can I ask, does the price of a single specialty restaurant dinner ever go on sale?

Are you guys seeing any banners or anything on the website that even reference a sale yet? Mine is not, it makes no mention of a sale or anything yet, perhaps it's just not posted yet? Everything is identical to what it's been the last week, so it makes me wonder if it's just not live yet. Hopefully that's the case!

9 minutes ago, nhilding10 said:

Are you guys seeing any banners or anything on the website that even reference a sale yet? Mine is not, it makes no mention of a sale or anything yet, perhaps it's just not posted yet? Everything is identical to what it's been the last week, so it makes me wonder if it's just not live yet. Hopefully that's the case!

Definitely didn't see a sale banner in the cruise planner either.  Like you, nothing changed for me and I even cleared cookies thinking the same.

Not sure if this is a “good” price or not, but we’re booked for a 4-day cruise on the Oasis starting November 3. The deluxe drink package started at $71pp/day and, as of this morning, is at $62. We cancelled our package and rebooked at the lower price. (We’re buying it even if it’s not a good price—we can definitely put away 6+ drinks a day on vacation! Don’t judge us ?)

26 minutes ago, sandc4e said:

Definitely didn't see a sale banner in the cruise planner either.  Like you, nothing changed for me and I even cleared cookies thinking the same.

I think it depends on how far off your sailing is.  My November 2021 and April 2022 cruises show that 35% sale banner but my November 2022 only has very slight changes...that one not worth doing anything with it.  Not that anything is something to WOW about at this point!

14 minutes ago, thehungrymuppet said:

Not sure if this is a “good” price or not, but we’re booked for a 4-day cruise on the Oasis starting November 3. The deluxe drink package started at $71pp/day and, as of this morning, is at $62. We cancelled our package and rebooked at the lower price. (We’re buying it even if it’s not a good price—we can definitely put away 6+ drinks a day on vacation! Don’t judge us ?)

I have this sailing as part of the roll call!  There are a few of us on the November 3 Oasis!!

‘From yesterday to today, all 4 cruises we have booked went from $68/day to now $57/day for the Deluxe Beverage Package  ….. for the 2 cruises that are after Black Friday, I wonder if the Black Friday Sale would be even better?  I’m going to jump on this price on all of them for now, then cancel and repurchase later if necessary.

The UDP has also dropped about 25/person on all 4 of them as well from yesterday’s price.

27 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

‘From yesterday to today, all 4 cruises we have booked went from $68/day to now $57/day for the Deluxe Beverage Package  ….. for the 2 cruises that are after Black Friday, I wonder if the Black Friday Sale would be even better?  I’m going to jump on this price on all of them for now, then cancel and repurchase later if necessary.

The UDP has also dropped about 25/person on all 4 of them as well from yesterday’s price.

I want to be on one of your cruises!!  ?.  None of mine are that low! ?

Also, it's irrelevant what someone else paid for a drink package, because pricing for drink packages vary from ship to ship and sailing to sailing.

So it's more important to focus on what is the lowest advertised price for a drink package on your sailing.  If you know you want a drink package, book it.  Then if there is a price drop, cancel and rebook it immediately.

This protects you against a price increase, but you can still take advantage of a price decrease.

1 hour ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I have this sailing as part of the roll call!  There are a few of us on the November 3 Oasis!!

Awesome! It will be my second cruise ever. My husband and I are excited to sail on a big (and newer/newly amplified) ship like the Oasis because we both have restrictive work schedules so a 7+ day cruise is out of the question. It seems like the Oasis is generally available only for the longer cruises. Needless to say, we’re looking forward to it.