Behind the Scenes Tours when Diamond Plus

D+ get tours but not the actual Behind The Scenes tour offered at a price to all guests.

Sometimes it's a galley tour, sometimes a bridge tour, sometimes a backstage entertainment tour and sometimes none, all or some of the above.  

They are unique to CAS so depending on how many qualify on board the specific tours vary.

While the not the full Behind the Scenes excursion activity they are still fun and informative.

CAS verbiage:

8. Diamond and above members are eligible for Entertainment tour only. Behind the Scenes Tours including the Galley, Bridge, and enhanced Entertainment Tour with VIP Theatre Experience available only on cruise vacations of 5 nights or longer to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members. Behind-the- scenes entertainment tour does not include galley or bridge tours for Diamond members. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to cancel these tours (i.e., due to security concerns). 

I am Dia+ and get a card in my cabin, usually a couple days after cruise as started.  It has the 3 options for tours: Bridge, Galley, and Behind the Scenes.  You check which ones you are interested in and return to concierge at diamond club or  wherever they indicate.  The date and times are already on the card.  You can pick all 3 or none.

I also get a card for meal with an officer.  Same process.

Enjoy