Family Inside Stateroom Layout- Oasis or Allure of the Seas

Has anyone stayed in the Oasis or Allure Family Inside Staterooms. I believe there's only a handful of them and they're on deck 11. I just booked one for my family for 2017 (room 11147) as the Kid's Sail Free + 30% off made it roughly $1,500 cheaper than it normally is.

I'm just wondering if this type of room has bunk beds with a wall in between the main room and the bunk beds, or if it's just one giant room with pullman beds that come down. If it is one giant room, how have you been able to make it so that one kid can get some sleep without being woken up by everyone else?

I ask because I've got three daughters, all under the age of 5, and I'm wondering how the best way is to get them to sleep, take naps, etc, while my wife and our oldest can hang out in the room and watch tv, etc, without waking everyone up? I've thought about bringing some shower curtains and hanging them up off of those ceilings (I know it sounds tacky, but it's the only thing I can think of and the ceilings seem conducive to being able to hand something from them) and creating a barrier. On our last cruise, with Disney, we had an Oceanview Family Stateroom and it had a curtain separating the bed from the rest of the room, which worked really well for sound and especially for light.

Any pictures of the room would be greatly appreciated, as well as explanation of how the room is set up, and any thoughts and suggestions on how to best make it work would be so helpful. Thanks in advance!