Labadee Excusion Suggestions

DadBod70

Dragon coaster is a lot of fun. If you think you’ll ride it at least twice, get an all-day pass and make that one of the first places to go to in the morning. I was able to ride it 4 times in an hour, 90 minutes tops.

Also, IIRC one ticket allows for two riders (maybe only when one is a child under a certain age?), with one sitting right in front of the other.

It gets very popular in the afternoon, so much so that my wife and older daughter could only get on it once with an hour-long wait time.

As far as the zip line, my wife and both daughters did it and loved it. There are a bajillion CYA notices about not going if you have a bad back or neck, and my wife (who’s had some back issues) said it was fine. Everyone has to be a minimum height, but I don't recall if there’s a minimum age.

I enjoyed the coaster.  I snagged the all day pass on a cruise planner sale and rode it over and over again.  

The rider restrictions can be found at: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?ProductCode=ZL37&DestinationCode=

There's an age requirement to ride alone, but the bonus is you can take someone with you for free so if you have younger kids they wouldn't need to buy a ticket/pass to ride.  

It's an alpine style coaster that you operate with hand brakes.  It's great with unlimited rides because you don't really go into it knowing what to expect, so if you have several chances to ride you know what's coming up and you can snag some awesome photos for the ride and also be a little more daring and not use the brake as much to get maximum momentum.