Vision Canceled

I'm far from Omnipotent but I could see this coming... The costs to book this trip were pretty steep. Prohibitive even. Add in air and other  expenses it was not all that attractive of a package... Then we have the rumors of her return to USA in the mix , makes more sense. Revenue is indeed revenue but if the numbers are too low negative cash flow from operating at a loss would be no good.  With the potential of USA homeports opening back up it makes this particular  itinerary and cost even less appealing. I'm sure at a corporate level  they can tell by number of bookings if it would be economically feasible to operate this run. 

I just noticed the entire Royal Caribbean fleet is Bahamas flagged. I doubt they'd pull the Adventure sailings and irritate them. It's also kind of a big deal for them because their goal is to be a long term homeport going forward, and they're pushing to invest in cruise terminal infrastructure, etc.