Internet package question

jeffd99

Sailing for the first time on RC next week on the Allure!  Booked a one-device internet package some time ago but now decided we'd be better off with a two-device package.  Can't find anywhere in cruise planner to make that change or to cancel the one-device and rebook the two.  What am I missing? 

Many (if not all) cruise planner options are disabled once you're close to sailing (probably about a week), so my guess is that's what's happening here.  I'd call RCCL (or, have your TA do it if you booked through an agency) and see if they can add this over the phone.  

If they're not able to, go to guest services and see what they can do for you, b/c I'd try and see if they could bring you up to the two device package at pre-sail prices, that'd be idea.

Thank you!  It's odd because I can see my dinner reservations and have an option to change or cancel. But don't for internet or drink packages.  But I'll ask my TA if she can fix this for me! 

Let us know what happens.  Learning the results of these things makes it easier to better guide others in the future.

I was in the same situation. We initially purchased a 2 device plan and later decided to get a 4 device plan and share with my parents who are joining us. I had to cancel the plan and repurchase the new one. Unfortunately, I was not able to modify the purchase as you can with dining, activities, shore excursions, etc.

You all were right. It was in Order History but the strange thing is that when I checked my order history yesterday it was blank.  I thought I did something wrong so I changed browsers and re-signed in and it was still blank. I was a bit worried because I had a drink package and dinner reservations and show reservations all set and now they weren't there.   Dinners were in my "calendar" but not in order history. Went out to dinner and when I returned I checked again and there it was - everything was there - and I was able to cancel old internet package and rebook.  Thanks again for the help because I wouldn't have known to go to order history (I'm a newbie as we have only cruised DCL previously). 

You all were right. It was in Order History but the strange thing is that when I checked my order history yesterday it was blank.  I thought I did something wrong so I changed browsers and re-signed in and it was still blank. I was a bit worried because I had a drink package and dinner reservations and show reservations all set and now they weren't there.   Dinners were in my "calendar" but not in order history. Went out to dinner and when I returned I checked again and there it was - everything was there - and I was able to cancel old internet package and rebook.  Thanks again for the help because I wouldn't have known to go to order history (I'm a newbie as we have only cruised DCL previously). 

Glad to hear you got it sorted out!