xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - October 10th, 2021

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, karmamule said:

Yup we'll be on it too! Our first time on an RC ship and especially looking forward to being on one of the giant oasis class ships.

We also lucked out and got one of the aquatheater suites (12330) so our hype level is off the charts. ?

How exciting !  We were in 11330 on Harmony many years ago.  Enjoy the great view.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2021 at 6:27 AM, wannabecruiseexpert said:

My family is on this one. It will be our first star class experience. So excited!!

My family is going on this as our first star class experience too! And first Royal cruise for that matter - talk about kicking it off in style! I've not read any SC trip reports yet since reopening so I'm curious to know how things have changed (whether Genies can do all the same things or will have more restrictions placed upon them, for example). We booked an aquatheater suite back when we lift/shifted thinking that if masks were still required, at least we'd have a lot of good shows from our balcony mask free. I am very curious to see how the protocols evolve in the next 90 days...

So just got a notice that Sail Away is now 7:30pm which changed dinner plans but really no big deal.   I didn't schedule an upgraded dinner on 1st night anyhow (way too much to do / explore on first day to be tied down to a schedule).    But this does change our arrival into Nassau until 10:30am - which can have an impact on any scheduled excursions that day.   Now to figure out what we're doing in Nassau.   Hmmm

On 7/10/2021 at 12:12 PM, Peachykeen said:

My family is going on this as our first star class experience too! And first Royal cruise for that matter - talk about kicking it off in style! I've not read any SC trip reports yet since reopening so I'm curious to know how things have changed (whether Genies can do all the same things or will have more restrictions placed upon them, for example). We booked an aquatheater suite back when we lift/shifted thinking that if masks were still required, at least we'd have a lot of good shows from our balcony mask free. I am very curious to see how the protocols evolve in the next 90 days...

We went Sky Class on this one.  Cheryl tells me I'm setting the bar kinda high for her first cruise for all the ones that follow. ?  I've been on Oasis before and that aqua theater show is great from the regular seats.   Can't imaging how cool it would be from the upper decks.   

Hey! My fiancé and I are getting married on this cruise on the 12th... and I’m looking for a couple women to help me get ready that morning (you’re welcome to attend and have cake as well!! It’ll be just him and me)! If by some miracle there’s someone onboard who’s a videographer (or at least has a good camera for shooting film and can do light edits) I’ll pay you to shoot our 30ish minute elopement! I would love to have video to share with friends and family afterward! If there aren’t any videographers... I’ll pay someone who considers themselves halfway decent at filming with an iPhone to film it for us ?

We are soooo excited you guys!! Can’t wait to meet other people sailing with us!

On 7/12/2021 at 2:01 PM, Maela said:

Hey! My fiancé and I are getting married on this cruise on the 12th... and I’m looking for a couple women to help me get ready that morning (you’re welcome to attend and have cake as well!! It’ll be just him and me)! If by some miracle there’s someone onboard who’s a videographer (or at least has a good camera for shooting film and can do light edits) I’ll pay you to shoot our 30ish minute elopement! I would love to have video to share with friends and family afterward! If there aren’t any videographers... I’ll pay someone who considers themselves halfway decent at filming with an iPhone to film it for us ?

We are soooo excited you guys!! Can’t wait to meet other people sailing with us!

How exciting! Congratulations!! I'm horrible at videography so I won't offer but if I see someone walking around in a wedding dress, I'll snap some pictures for you!

5 hours ago, wannabecruiseexpert said:

How exciting! Congratulations!! I'm horrible at videography so I won't offer but if I see someone walking around in a wedding dress, I'll snap some pictures for you!

Hahaha yes! Thank you ☺️ I will definitely be walking around in a giant wedding dress ??

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - October 10th, 2021