Is There A Master Excursion "Catalog"?

Been a while since I was thinking along these lines but was wondering of RCL had a "Catalog" of excursions at the different ports? It might inspire me into doing even more booking of I knew what was out there to interest me  in new destinations and expanded itinerary lists...  The way it is I "guess" at a port (If I havn't been there before) then  only get to see excursion options after I book...  

13 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Even there they are looking for specific ship, date, itinerary... If they had an "open" one that would help SELECT an itinerary... I'm thinking about some of the southern or east Caribbean  ports... At least the ones I have not fished out of...   Then there's Alaska... I did it years ago but being the good "Daddy" and "Husband" I cut myself out of doing Halibut fishing which has long been on my bucket list... Can't remember which ports offered it...

10 hours ago, deep1 said:

Even there they are looking for specific ship, date, itinerary... If they had an "open" one that would help SELECT an itinerary... I'm thinking about some of the southern or east Caribbean  ports... At least the ones I have not fished out of...   Then there's Alaska... I did it years ago but being the good "Daddy" and "Husband" I cut myself out of doing Halibut fishing which has long been on my bucket list... Can't remember which ports offered it...

I was able to download the "whole" file that the above links pointed to once ... but it was about 10 years ago and i dont recall how i did it.

I was basically thinking along the same lines as you of "are there experiences i want to try and then figure out which cruise takes me there", IIRC i went through all that and then realized the catalog was out of date/didnt really work that way. 

If you find it though send a copy to Matt, i wouldnt mind trying the experiment again ?

I imagine a number of excursion providers have been impacted by the pandemic.  Some may not be around anymore.  

It may take some time to rebuild a complete shore excursion portfolio once cruising resumes. 

Be careful putting a lot of faith into a previous excursion catalog.

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Based on the fact Cozumel shows 11 shore excursions for our Adventure cruise, I can safely say you are correct some/many are no longer available.

I would expect more to pop up as more and more ships return to service... 

No, but I'd sure shop around. With the extensive down time ALL excursions have been at risk of TOTAL failure. The economies are dependent on tourism. So my guess is this, work closer than ever with the ships team. They'll shop & find the ones that're viable, book early on board!