Air2Sea available only during regular business hours?

Is anyone aware of a newer number that has replaced 844-278-9754?

I just tried that number....it's the number that's listed all over the website as 24/7.  I got a prerecorded message saying, "Thank you for calling Royal Caribbean.  Our offices are currently closed.  Please call back during regular business hours." 

I can't book online because the reservation number is still tied to an old back to back combo that we moved to two different dates.  The website recognizes the reservation number and shows our names, but won't let me select our names to go further because it still considers it a leg of a back to back.

It's not really a big deal because I can call Monday.  We're excited because we just moved to this cruise (Adventure out of Nassau) and wanted to get flights booked. 

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

Tried my number.  It’s Celebrity apparently but option 1 takes you to Royal.  

Crisis averted.

@smokeybandit helped me with my transposing of numbers.  Happens to me a lot despite trying to be very careful.  It's one of the reasons I dislike making phone calls.

13 minutes ago, twangster said:

Well at least you didn’t reach Whitehouse . Com 

I've talked to some confused people over the years.....especially when I check the number and still end up calling them back.

The advent of the internet was great for me....unless I put my number transposition out for all to see on a public forum or something. ?