Lotions & Potions in Nassau

We are spoiled as we always drive to the embarkation ports. For the June 12th Adventure sailing flying to Nassau presents something that is unusual for us. Is there a place to purchase sun block, face wash, etc for the sailing as we are prohibited from bringing more than the 3.5 oz on the plane & I am making this happen in a carry on & personal bag....space is limited. We are landing at the Nassau airport on Bahamas air via air to sea & being shuttled to the Hilton for check in, any experiences you are willing to share would be very appreciated. (i am olive, but my family are so pink you can practically see through them) so I need really good, strong sun screen, Thank you so much!

Sunburn GIF by memecandy

1 hour ago, twangster said:

When I looked at Bahamasair flights in A2S it made it look like two checked bags were included.  I assumed this was because of the charter flight nature.

Are they not?

Yes, you are correct they are. But I didn't tell my family. I am trying to train them to bring less, my husband is as bad as my 15 year old daughter. Shhhhh please don't tell them, I will act innocent when we arrive at the airport ?