Liberty of the Seas - October 31, 2021

CrznTxn

1 hour ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Hi Welcome to the boards!  I am not on Facebook...actually no social media at all!  But I love being a part of this blog because so much information is exchanged!  Everyone is friendly and "in tune" with cruising...

After sampling a number of cruise and RCL related groups, I believe this site offers the most accurate and useful information for RCG enthusiasts.  Kudos to the admins and contributors.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now if they will only finish updating the website so we can reserve excursions at the new ports, or at least Roatan. Cancelled my Jamaica excursion and they confirmed me cancelling my excursion at Roatan.😁

Yeah, wish they would have done this a while back so I could at least book a dive on Roatan again and find a discounted rate.  The way it looks now while I am there on the first leg of my B2B I may as well see if they will just take me and I can pay cash direct.

Since we are the only ship in port on that date, I think they are trying to see what providers are open to offer an excursion at that time. When we were supposed to sail on Liberty in August that they later cancelled, we had an excursion that was cancelled but there was a more expensive excursion at the same place that was not cancelled. We may be limited on what is available. I would talk to your dive provider to see if even they are not going to offer an excursion through Royal on that date that they may give you a private tour. We do that already in Costa Maya as we do not like any of the excursions offered there.

Maybe. All my dives in Mexico were canceled. Had Cozumel 2 tank boat for 94. There is another dive available but it is a single tank shoe dive at 84. It it were to drop to around 60 i might be interested but 80 for a single al80 dient work for me.