Labadee Barefoot beach cabanas?

According to this article, https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/03/06/barefoot-beach-cabanas-royal-caribbeans-labadee, over the water cabanas are $395. Is it still that much? Looking at the CoCoCay cabanas this seems like a bargain. Also, how do I reserve one? Through the concierge? Is it worth the price? This is our first time having a suite.

Thanks!

We paid $695 for our over water cabana; mind you that was a Christmas sailing 2019 so prices may reflect that.  We were originally scheduled for Coco Cay but due to weather had an itinerary change, so I am unable to offer more details on the booking process.  Ours was booked last minute by our genie following the itinerary change.  Whether it’s worth it is a personal choice but for us we like to have a dedicated space to call our own.  

1 hour ago, Avatar133 said:

According to this article, https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/03/06/barefoot-beach-cabanas-royal-caribbeans-labadee, over the water cabanas are $395. Is it still that much? Looking at the CoCoCay cabanas this seems like a bargain. Also, how do I reserve one? Through the concierge? Is it worth the price? This is our first time having a suite.

Thanks!

To be clear from that post the over the water cabanas are $495.

• Standard ($295 per cabana)
  • Hilltop ($395 per cabana)
  • Over the water ($495 per cabana)
  • Beachfront ($395 per cabana)

We had an over-the-water cabana at Barefoot Beach about 4 years ago and it was $595.  You really need to pay attention to amount of time you are at the private islands.

We are on B2B cruises in December.  Each week stops at Coco Cay.  One cruise the ship leaves Coco Cay at 3pm, the other week at 5pm.    So I booked the Coco Beach Club on the day that leaves at 5pm.  Otherwise you have to head back to ship about 2pm.