Cruise Vloggers/Bloggers on the June 12th Adventure of the Seas Inaugural sailing

Hey all! In addition to our very own @Mattfrom RCL Blog, I thought it would be a cool idea to share information on which other cruise vloggers and bloggers are going to be on the June 12th, 2021 sailing on Adventure of the Seas out of Nassau -- the inaugural cruise!

Here are a few I have come across that I am looking forward to following -- it's going to be a fun and busy week for sure!

• Tony and Jenny @ La Lido Loca
  • Jordan and Jared @ JJ Cruise
  • Matt and Chelsy @ Hoffman Happy Travels

I know Danny from Harr Travel isn't going to be on June 12th but they will be on the June 19th sailing with our very own Matt from RCL Blog as well! Danny from Harr Travel probably does some of the best ship tours I have ever seen.

What other cruise vloggers/bloggers are going to be on this cruise? Let's keep a working list!

4 hours ago, emmef said:

John from @ The Ship Show will be rooming with Tony from LaLidoLoca. Jenny is not going on the June 12 cruise.

Thanks! Yeah I know Jenny will be there in spirit, holding down the fort while Tony is sippin on cold drinks enjoying the fresh open ocean air! I posted this on the 2 Adventure 6/12 facebook groups and there are a lot of responses! Take a look if interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/460260555404296

https://www.facebook.com/groups/464161158112568