• 4 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Serenade of the Seas - December 14, 2021
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, levib2 said:

We will be there! Hope to get done with 5:30 dinner in time to get to deck to see ship go under Skyway Bridge.

If you are interested there is a meet up happening at the Skybar at 4:30. To help be recognized some folks will be wearing beads. My wife will have a flashing flamingo pin on her lanyard and I will have a flashing beer mug on mine.

On 12/11/2021 at 5:25 AM, Dimension said:

If you are interested there is a meet up happening at the Skybar at 4:30. To help be recognized some folks will be wearing beads. My wife will have a flashing flamingo pin on her lanyard and I will have a flashing beer mug on mine.

We will try to stop by...Have 2 friends with us and not sure of our schedules yet.  Thanks for invite!

On 12/11/2021 at 4:25 AM, Dimension said:

I'll be the one who has a camera with a white lens.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Serenade of the Seas - December 14, 2021