xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - February 5, 2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything yet but me and my group are bracing for cancellation of Labadee (maybe an extra day at Coco Cay? or Nassau?), cancellation of San Juan (if they continue to not let ships dock (maybe replace with DR?), and St. Thomas is very iffy (maybe replace with St. Maarten as other cruises are doing). I expect we might be notified of Labadee before, maybe San Juan too; St. Thomas will likely be a real-time decision based on number of cases on board. As long as the bars are open (hopefully our capacity will be lower), we'll have a good time!

We have a group of  11 on this cruise. What are your thoughts on the latest update, and Symphony returning on Jan 29th? We are just staying open minded, and waiting to see. Still excited, still excited. hehe. 

On 1/7/2022 at 2:29 PM, Lizzy said:

We have a group of  11 on this cruise. What are your thoughts on the latest update, and Symphony returning on Jan 29th? We are just staying open minded, and waiting to see. Still excited, still excited. hehe. 

I agree - just staying open minded - prepared for Port changes and really hoping we can go.  Had a cruise on Symphony booked in April 2020 - this is the "make up".

We were on Allure back in 2014, but this is our first Symphony and second overall with RC.

Though I was hoping to do the Dragon's Tail and Breath at Labadee, we're not opposed at all with staying onboard the whole time and would rather have a cruise to nowhere rather than an outright cancel.

I’ll be present with the wife and kids, celebrating my daughter’s birthday. Our second cruise, first time with RC. 

Was really looking forward to walking around Old San Juan, but I won’t complain about an extra day to explore the ship. Watching for more updates, and hoping for none!

4 hours ago, NATRAPS said:

8 days away from sailing.  Snow storm coming here tomorrow (12+").  A nice cool drink and warm sun sounds good right about now! 🍹🍸🍺

Not looking forward to this storm, just want to be in the sun!

4 hours ago, Rad_Dad84 said:

Sounds dreadful. Hope you stay warm and have no trouble getting to the ship. We’re so close!

Flying out Friday.  50's Thursday, 40's Friday in Boston.  That 2 to 3 feet of snow tomorrow will be mostly gone by then.  Can't wait to head south though!

Hey Symphony sailmates! The staterooms for next week’s trip are at an all time low. Time to call customer service or your travel agent and reprice your booking.

I have connecting ocean view balcony rooms, and I’ve got a $1864 refund coming back to my Chase Sapphire. Gotta love RC!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - February 5, 2022