Precruise hotel and transfer

So we got the hotel in san juan with the cruise company. That and the transferto the ship are on our invoice. However, we have received nothing from royal about any times for the tanner, any separate paperwork, etc. Shoulda we have gotten something, or does royal just handle it all directly and electronically? Jane

I think you meant to say "...times for the transfer" ?  I believe you will receive additional information about the time that the shuttle will pick you up at your hotel, in your cruise docs.

There will be a transfer document in your cruise docs and I imagine (but do not know for sure !) that a time will be included with that transfer document.  If not, I would call either your TA or RCI after your cruise docs are published and ask.  I wouldn't call before then b/c I think the information will be in your cruise docs.  Your cruise docs should be available online beginning 49 days before your sail date.

I have never done a ship shuttle from the hotel.  I have only done one from the airport so I'm not sure about the answer to your question.