xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023(7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is anyone else on this cruise having trouble not seeing options for booking speciality dining? I spoke with an RCCL rep who told me all specialty restaurants were fully booked on our cruise already and that’s why no options appeared in the cruise planner under “dining”. I posted about this under the dining category and someone told me this was highly unlikely and possibly a technical glitch. Wanted to see if anyone else on this sailing has the same issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 3:44 PM, Sunny_D said:

Is anyone else on this cruise having trouble not seeing options for booking speciality dining? I spoke with an RCCL rep who told me all specialty restaurants were fully booked on our cruise already and that’s why no options appeared in the cruise planner under “dining”. I posted about this under the dining category and someone told me this was highly unlikely and possibly a technical glitch. Wanted to see if anyone else on this sailing has the same issue.

Looks like more specialty dining is now showing.  Samba, Brazilian meat Parade, and others.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023(7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 7:46 PM, CruiseVirgin said:

Are you cruising in February?? Thanks for the videos and tips. ☺️

Have you checked in?  Use the app to check in and select a time to arrive and give them your passport and photo.

Also, I would go and check the "Plan your cruise" on the RC website to compare drink packages and such to check for lower prices on anything.

If there is a lowere price than what you booked you can cancel and rebook it at the lower price to save money.

Edited by Cruzin4ABoozin
spelling

On 12/25/2022 at 10:21 PM, Cruzin4ABoozin said:

Have you checked in?  Use the app to check in and select a time to arrive and give them your passport and photo.

Also, I would go and check the "Plan your cruise" on the RC website to compare drink packages and such to check for lower prices on anything.

If there is a lowere price than what you booked you can cancel and rebook it at the lower price to save money.

Yes, I have!!!!! I know!! Im so excited. ☺️ Hope to see you on the boat somewhere.

17 hours ago, Knockedoutloaded said:

I’m still here. Went in a message board on Facebook too. Hey you still interested in showing off that royal loft suite. I also found someone on the Facebook group that would show their room. We could do like a little three room mini cabin crawl?  

Which FB group are you in? I'm in 2 for our sailing.  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/250647897128169

https://www.facebook.com/groups/209298904622600

Oh you were joking? Sorry, I didn’t pick up on that 🤦‍♂️. We are in the second one, ending in 600. I didn’t realize there was more than one group!  Under my wife’s name Amanda Husen. It’s my first cruise so I’m just interested in what the ship is like in all rooms. But no worries if you were just kidding around. I don’t want you to feel obligated. 

10 hours ago, Knockedoutloaded said:

Oh you were joking? Sorry, I didn’t pick up on that 🤦‍♂️. We are in the second one, ending in 600. I didn’t realize there was more than one group!  Under my wife’s name Amanda Husen. It’s my first cruise so I’m just interested in what the ship is like in all rooms. But no worries if you were just kidding around. I don’t want you to feel obligated. 

no, its all good, i would have to check with the boss first.

On 1/18/2023 at 8:37 AM, Knockedoutloaded said:

I was joking about actually winning a Royal Up..  I have bid almost every time and never won.....

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023(7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)