RoyalCaribbeanBlog group cruise!

Matt

As you may or may not know, we are organizing a group cruise for readers of this blog & listeners of this podcast aboard the brand-spanking-new Quantum of the Seas for March 21, 2015!

Please head on over to our Group Cruise Information Page to get more info and how to book!

We also have a Facebook Event page so we can start putting faces to names and "meeting" all our new friends before we step onboard!

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a year! 3 more months and I'll be looking at purchasing my airline tickets. I'm not to sure about a red eye the night before the cruise or fly in a full 48 hours before the Cruise :unsure:  :unsure: ? First round is on me Matt!

If you can swing it, 48 hours sounds great.  It will give you more time to get adjusted to eastern time and you can always sight-see in NYC.

Can't wait to take you up on your offer!  ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

If you can swing it, 48 hours sounds great.  It will give you more time to get adjusted to eastern time and you can always sight-see in NYC.

Can't wait to take you up on your offer!  ^_^

Just booked my flight with Choice Air, Will arrive at Newark early morning of the 20th.  :D

• 3 weeks later...