Shuttle service to Miami port?

20 minutes ago, Walt Golas said:

Do you remember a cost or approximate?

I was billed $16 for a one-way transfer from the ship to the airport in 2019.  I purchased it from the Guest Relations desk onboard. 

If you have an early flight, you'll be grouped with "Early Transfers".  Otherwise, you'll be with, you guessed it, "Late Transfers"

This isn't for everyone but since I usually travel solo I use Royal's transportation. I have seen so many couples, and God forbid an entire family, on the bus with me. None of us like the price of a cab but there are so many ports where this would have been the best value for couples and families.

Probably preaching to the choir on this board but throwing it at the wall anyway ;>)

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

This isn't for everyone but since I usually travel solo I use Royal's transportation. I have seen so many couples, and God forbid an entire family, on the bus with me. None of us like the price of a cab but there are so many ports where this would have been the best value for couples and families.

Probably preaching to the choir on this board but throwing it at the wall anyway ;>)

Speaking as a member of a couple, a lot of times it comes down to convenience.  We’ve used Royal’s option from the port to the airport many times.  Sure “ride share” may be cheaper, but there could be surge pricing involved when you try to book.  We like the convenience of knowing we have a ride and what the cost will be.  We always check the costs and try to estimate the ride share.  We’ve had good experiences and bad with both, but the convenience factor normally wins.

now for the party of 7 that I have to get to and from MCO to Canaveral, it’s a whole different ballgame….

sail safe

3 hours ago, Walt Golas said:

I am organizing a group of 25...Dont know of a uber that can handle that.

If the group is traveling together it might be worthwhile to look at a limo/transportation service in Miami. Sure the rate for a 25 passenger bus would be significantly cheaper than 25 transfers.