LOS aft suites- balconies

Greetings all-

I've never had an aft balcony on a Freedom class vessel. 

Since the world won't be back to normal enough for me to be able to sail this coming August, I'm postponing my trip to August 2022. 

I'll also be changing from a 1 bedroom grand suite to a 2 bedroom GS.

Does anyone have any experience in these rooms? Are the balconies bigger on deck 8 than they are on deck 9?

Thanks!

I love aft balconies on this class and GS, although have never done a GS aft. The balconies are bigger than the standard. It’s important to note that the view is a bit obstructed by the ships super structure. Also a bit more of a hike, especially from front if ship. For us, the aft rooms have always been worth it though. 

Check out my Liberty Live blog. We were in the two bedroom grand suite. The balcony is the same size for all of the 2br suites so the deck doesn't matter. One thing to consider, is that the decks step back as you go higher up, so the deck above you can see down onto your balcony. This wasn't an issue for us, because everyone was friendly, we had nice talks with those passengers and I wasn't doing any "no tan lines" sunbathing?